Were you recently turned down for a personal injury claim by your insurance company? If you live in the Phoenix metro area, you don’t have to take no for an answer. Your best bet will be to call Tobler Law to arrange for an initial consultation. We will go over the facts of your case and decide on the best strategy to take to court.
Why Would Your Insurance Company Deny Your Claim?
There are any number of reasons, legitimate or otherwise, that an insurance company can use to deny your claim. Some of the more common ones can be summarized in the following manner:
- You didn’t file your personal injury claim on time
- You didn’t include enough evidence to prove that your injury really occurred in the manner that you claim
- You didn’t include enough evidence to prove that your injuries were as severe as your claimed
- You didn’t include enough evidence to prove that your medical bills and lost wages from your job really total as much as you claim
- Your injuries aren’t covered under the terms of your present policy
What Can You Do After You Are Turned Down?
Insurance companies are in the business to take in money via premiums. They will seize at any chance to retain their profits by paying out on claims as seldom as possible. Your insurance company may receive your claim and then try to offer you an insultingly small settlement. They may even be so bold as to offer you nothing at all.
If this happens, you don’t have to accept it. The insurance company doesn’t always have to get the last word. You have options that you can consider. Your best line of defense is a good offense. You can contact Tobler Law to organize your legal fight against your insurance company.
The Time for You to Contact Tobler Law is Now
Tobler Law is the leading personal injury claim law firm in the Phoenix metro area. If you feel that your insurance company was unjustified in turning down your claim, you can come to us for expert legal assistance. Get in touch with us today to learn more about what we can do to get you justice.